Welcome to the age of exponential creativity. TRINITI is an AI music production studio at the forefront of a global renaissance fueled by the next wave of creative infrastructure. Our intuitive, accessible software makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to turn ideas into songs, earn a living, and be recognized as a creator/curator. TRINITI empowers people to participate in mainstream music and to refashion mainstream culture. As a tool for the mind, TRINITI jumpstarts unforeseen creativity, dissolving the huge, historical barrier to access for professional music making. With TRINITI, consumers can turn their creative visions into pop songs without the mediation of distant songwriting and production teams. TRINITI’s first market is the creative class. Our MVP speaks directly to professional and DIY musicians who are familiar with creative software like GarageBand & BandLab, but do not yet have an analog in AI tools. TRINITI makes it possible for music communities to play with, shape, and share recordings, transforming passive and flat music distribution into fluid user generated collaboration. Creativity is unlimited, and so are we. We recognize that we require new infrastructure in order to express ourselves in new ways.
- TRINITI was built by CreateSafe a music technology company building digital asset management protocols and creator tools.
- Co-Founded by Grimes’ manager Daouda Leonard, a Billboard Music ‘Change Agent’ and Rolling Stone ‘Future 25’ honoree. The founding team was also responsible for creating gulp.js in the open source developer community.
- We started as a music and IP research company, building products like the Record Deal Simulator and working with diverse artists. Two of our founders have created significant impact in the music industry over the past decade:
- Serviced artists like Grimes, DJ Snake, Lady Gaga, Lil Nas X, and Skrillex
- Published “Lean On,” one of the 1st Billion streaming songs on Spotify.
- Why are we the people to do this?
- We know how to make money with artists. While we have world-class tech and product talent, our experience in publishing, artist management, and music production makes our music domain experts uniquely qualified to tackle the issues of IP creation, management and monetization.
- We have always leaned on technology to empower high level creativity. We are never afraid of where the music industry is going because we embrace new technology and its ability to support creative commerce.
A thrilling, new era for music creation blossoms from affordable tools, ground-breaking advancements in technology, and the emergent "creator culture.” A fast growing number of consumers desire greater control over entertainment experiences—the ability to create, share, and consume at rapid speed. AI-generated music, seen more as an artistic experiment rather than a profit-generating venture, expands rapidly, with AI tools giving novices unprecedented capacity to experiment competently. Simultaneously, AI tools present a vast swath of enhancements and time-saving capabilities for professionals and established creators alike. The super bloom of tools and crude AI creations underscores the need for superior voice filters and an authentication system to validate AI voice use.
Assistive AI, already woven into the fabric of music creation, paves the way for consumer adoption through more user-friendly interfaces, offering entertainment and saving creators time. AI technologies such as OpenAI's ChatGPT and Jukebox, Google's MusicLM, and Microsoft's AI-powered Bing, trained on vast datasets, lack transparency and creator consent. It remains crucial to build upon a consent-based foundation, ensuring copyrighted works utilized for AI training receive proper approval, licensing, and transparent documentation. As legal frameworks lag, the burden will fall on private entities, user communities, and developers to blaze paths for AI tools to be ethically trained, capable of clear attribution, and properly remunerative. As we enter the age of multiplayer creativity, an opportunity arises to rethink the way licensing works and match it with digital technology that protects creators, ushering in hive IP as the dominant structure.
The integration of AI-powered creator tools is expanding the total addressable market (TAM) for the creator-tools and services sector in previously unimaginable ways. While the music industry as a whole is growing rapidly (expected to reach a $131B valuation by 2030), that expansion has traditionally been driven by royalties derived from sales and consumption, as well as the purchase of live tickets. The creator tools and services market (valued at $3.85b in 2021) stands to become the dominant frontier for consumer interaction with music. Platforms like Splice have 4m monthly users (up from 2.5m as of 2021) paying subscriptions to access tools, sounds, and educational content. 36% of the nearly 6.4m self-releasing artists (logged by MIDiA in 2022) consider themselves enthusiasts. These enthusiasts, who do not rely on music for income, spend 8% more annually on music-making tools and marketing than career aspirants, making them a valuable revenue generator for the creator tools industry. Epic Games plans to share 40% of Fortnite purchase revenue with eligible ‘island’ creators, highlighting an opportunity for artists who build their own islands in Fortnite. Games like Fortnite also provide new environments for engaging with and sharing music, expanding the consumption and creation ecosystems rapidly over the last five years. We stand at the dawn of an entirely new era in music, as the dominant paradigm expands to include creation rather than consumption alone.
The current music landscape is endlessly cluttered and has largely failed both consumers and professional artists. Algorithm curation, streaming fraud, and a staggering volume of uploaded music to DSPs forms an ecosystem that serves no one. A large proportion of tracks on platforms such as Spotify are receiving minimal streams, with statistics showing that 42% get fewer than 10 streams and 24% receive zero streams. Further complicating the landscape is the issue of streaming fraud, which accounts for approximately 10% of streams, resulting in an annual loss of $1.75 billion. TikTok drives current hits, but also breeds derivative content that isn’t properly licensed. The resurgence of sampling as a popular method for music creation combined with the proliferation of nascent AI music production tools further complicates the copyright issues besieging the music industry. While governments and international law making bodies debate the legal frameworks for training LLM’s and commercially exploiting AI products, no consensus has been reached, leaving an explosion of new companies without cogent guidance.
- Artistic Intelligence = Personalized AI x Attribution Engine
- Artistic Intelligence is a new paradigm in creativity. Moving beyond the Artificial, AI allows creators to train a personal model that represents their core values and aesthetics as an artist. This model can be used to generate infinite permutations of creative output, collaborate and engage with external actors or other AIs. Welcome to the future of multiplayer, exponential creativity.
- Elf.Tech is the first personalized AI for artists trained on Grimes IP allowing fans to connect, create and collaborate with Grimes. Triniti provides artists with the opportunity to engage with AI technology in a streamlined process that enables consent, control and revenue splits at scale.
- Text To Audio Sample Generation
- Generate samples and split them into stems.
- We also began testing generative music tools in our Discord to take advantage of the community functionality of creating with others and sharing those creations immediately for feedback.
- A playful no-code AI production suite that lets you easily combine image generators, large language models and all sorts of other fun AI tools in a lego-like building system to create music and marketing assets.
- Provide your voice, sounds, writing and visual language that composes your Artist DNA
- Train your Artistic Intelligence to understand what you love, how you think, and what you create
- Generate Songs, lyrics, artwork, videos and more using your personal AI
- Allow collaborators to use your AI IP to create songs with your voice, sounds or visuals with full attribution
- Plugins allow you to create chatbots, post to socials or build a fan & collaborator hub to unlock exponential creativity.
- Monetize your IP and derivative works trained on your AI with ease
- Name your own price and split proceeds with collaborators easily and accurately
A protocol for managing music IP rights underlies our music technology. We propose a technological advancement that revolutionizes the traditional understanding of digital content, such as music, by leveraging the capabilities of generative AI. Instead of viewing music as static information, we present it as a dynamic, self-contained entity, akin to a seed growing into a tree. This seed, once planted, can grow and flourish anywhere in the world. Its original planter controls its growth, independent of the soil or environment it uses.
Generative AI, particularly large language models (LLMs) trained on data owned by traditional music industry rights holders, is the key to transforming music into this dynamic entity. It allows each piece of content to encapsulate its own implementation of its access policy, independent of the application used to experience it. This "smart-content" is the seed itself, powered by generative AI, growing into a unique tree of content.
Expanding the definition of digital content through creator-controlled smart contracts and reimagining distribution with blockchain-based, peer-to-peer, pay-for-access micro-transactions allows any streaming platform to instantly authenticate and access digital content. The generative AI then executes an instant micropayment based on creator-specified terms and streams the experience to consumers.
In this way, generative AI makes music a dynamic evolving experience that transforms the way we interact with and consume music. It's like planting a seed from an apple and growing a new tree, creating new IP from existing IP, while still respecting the rights of the original creator. Our protocol focuses on these core components:
- Consent, Control, Creation, Credit, Compensation
- Rights Management
- Compulsory licensing framework for:
- Primary Recordings
- Derivative Works
- Attribution Engine
Diverse companies currently populate the generative AI music market, engaging in tasks that range from voice cloning to music production and integrated music features. Foundational elements like consent, control, creation, credit, and compensation must underpin any companies approach to ensure longterm success.
The key to unlocking new methods of monetization and enabling novel experiences for creators and fans lies in the development of systems and tools that facilitate the distribution of generative AI music to streaming platforms and marketplaces.
Rights management forms a crucial part of this system, including a compulsory licensing framework for primary recordings, derivative works, and NIL (name, image, and likeness), bolstered by an attribution engine that ensures proper credit.
Coupling these tools with payment rail mechanisms guarantees fair compensation to rights-holders who have contributed their data to train the generative models. Our proactive approach will pioneer the development of these systems and tools, creating a win-win situation for all stakeholders in the generative AI music ecosystem.
Players on the Field:
- Eleven Labs
- Google MusicLM
- Meta MusicGen
- Stable Audio
- Been in the game. Proven track record of hits, viral moments, and lasting IP creation. Strong relationships with established artists and IP catalogs.
- Know your worth. Deep knowledge of value creation in creative IP industries. Rapidly developing new methods for low cost IP generation that will unlock new modes of catalog enrichment around existing and emergent NIL & IP.
- Flattening the process. First of its kind end-to-end protocol that governs creation to monetization, giving creators full custodianship of their work from inception. It is the only tool that allows a user to create and distribute their works seamlessly.
- For creators, by creators. Designed for use by all creators, from hobbyists and novices, to Grammy award winning producers. TRINITI is an inspiration tool that allows creators to work at the speed of thought and easily share their ideas with others. Providing a full suite of tools that allows for collaboration and direct fan cultivation.
- Brave new world. Constant research, experimentation, and iteration of new tools built in partnership with artists that fans trust. Focusing on creators
- $8 a month for generative AI tools.
- $59.99/year for distribution, $9.99 per song/per year.
- 5% transaction fee on royalties collected for original IP rights-holders.
- Build and train foundational multi-modal music model from scratch.
- Significantly “Fine Tuning” our foundation model with unique and proprietary datasets for World-class performance in the domain of music for various rights-holders.
- Build tooling around foundation models (LLMOps / FMOps, etc.)
- Creation of Attribution Engine and Provenance detection.
- Implementation of industry adopted Rights Licensing System
- Development of full-service distribution infrastructure.
- Primary Wave
- Influence Media Partners
- FL Studio
- Native Instruments
Artist & Rights-holder Activations
We have spent the past 90 days building a cohort of 20+ artists, management companies, publisher, agencies, record labels, distributors, music funds, and estates, each providing us with access to their music IP. We are training our models and building new generative AI experiences for public release with this wealth of music history. We are planning Q3/Q4 activations based on the work we’re doing with this group.
- Scale to 100, then 1000 artists
- 10,000 fans an artist
- 1,000,000 songs distributed
- Crush Ventures
- Anthony Saleh
- Chaac Ventures
- 11:11 Media
- Unified Music Group